Rules and Regulations (Read Carefully before registration)
A - For paper Submission and Publication in worldresearchsociety International/National Conferences:
- A1- All Paper should be the original one and it should not be published in any manner before and after the conference.
- A2- All Authors and Co-authors must inform their respective Dept. Head/Principal/Guide about the paper submission of papers in to worldresearchsociety International Conferences.
- A3- All Authors and Co-authors should write the correct affiliation inside the paper.
- A4- The Organizing Committee may not accept the papers submitted after the last date of registration.
- A5- worldresearchsociety accepts each paper for conference after doing the review by three worldresearchsociety Reviewers.
- A6- worldresearchsociety never publishes the author's or co-author's emails online.
- A7- worldresearchsociety can’t add, modify or delete any author’s or co-author’s name inside the paper after the registration of the paper without the permission of all authors and co-authors present inside the paper.
- A8- worldresearchsociety never publishes any unregistered paper.
- A9- worldresearchsociety is not responsible for identifying the Original author or co-author of the paper. The person who submits the paper will be taken as the original author of the paper.
- A10- In any case if worldresearchsociety receives the complaint about the originality of the author and it found to be true the paper will be suspended from the publication immediately.
- A11- worldresearchsociety can’t republish or distribute any suspended paper from the date of suspension.
- A12- worldresearchsociety is not responsible for obtaining any kind of Visa. worldresearchsociety may not contact the embassy of any country on the behalf of the participants. Obtaining the Visa to attain any worldresearchsociety conference/Meeting at any country is the sole responsibility of the participants only.
- A13-worldresearchsociety will not refund the Conference registration money if the visa application gets canceled/visa is not approved by any registered participants. In such a case, the conference registration money can be shifted to another conference(organized by worldresearchsociety ) or to another participant within one year of the conference date. In case of visa cancellation, the participant can present/participate virtually and get their certificates and complete the publication process.
- A14-worldresearchsociety never takes the guaranty of any participants while he/she is on any kind of Visa to any country.
B - Attending worldresearchsociety International/National Conferences:
- B1- All participants must register before coming to the conference by paying the specified the amount mentioned at the registration menu of the Official Conference Website or a written letter from the Organizing Secretary.
- B2- All participants must follow the official Conference page only regularly for getting the latest information about the event.
- B3- The Organizer may change the venue and date at any time before the conference. If the organizing Committee decides to change the venue and Date of Event, all registered participants (Only) will get the information via mail and Phone.
- B4- The participants should not involve any kind of violence inside and outside of the venue at any time before and after the event.
- B5- The participants must bring their original ID card while attending the Conference otherwise you can’t attend the conference.
- B6- Due to a shortage of Conference KIT worldresearchsociety may not give you the participant KIT at the time of Conference, in such cases worldresearchsociety will provide you the Conference KIT via Speed Post after the Conference.
- B7- Any participant reaching after the reporting time at the venue will not be considered for the presentation at the conference and not allowed to participate in the conference.
- B8- Any Activists are not allowed to register and attain the conference.
- B9- worldresearchsociety has all rights reserved to publish the conference images at any platform at any time.
- B10- worldresearchsociety will be not responsible for any refund of the ticket or any kind of money loss to the participants if the conference gets canceled or rescheduled to another place or date.
C - Publication in International/National Journals:
- C1- worldresearchsociety has all the rights to select the papers from the conference to publish in the international Journals.
- C2- Publication in Scopus Indexed/SCI Indexed or any associated Journal: worldresearchsociety can submit the paper to any non-worldresearchsociety International Journals indexed in Scopus or SCI on the written request by the author. In such a case, the author will have to bear the entire publication cost (according to the particular journal). It may take 3 to 12 months for the review and publication process.
- C3- Payment made for the purpose of attending the worldresearchsociety conferences will not be refunded if the registered paper is not selected for any Scopus or SCI Indexed journal or if the author doesn’t want to publish in any worldresearchsociety associated International Journal after the conference.
- C4- worldresearchsociety may accept the paper from its conferences or it’s associated conference for publishing in the worldresearchsociety associated International Journal after extending the paper at least 20%, from the authors.
- C5- worldresearchsociety takes minimum of 25 to 60 days to complete the Round-2 review process for the worldresearchsociety associated International Journals after the conference.
- C6 -All worldresearchsociety associated International Journals are approved by the ISSN.
- C7- Authors need to pay the Journal hard copy charges while getting the Journal hard copy.
- C8-The Editorial board has all the rights to reject any paper to publish in International Journal after the 2nd round of Review (After Conference/seminar). If the paper gets rejected then no registration fee will be refunded paid for conference registration fees.
D - Plagiarism policy
The plagiarism policy ensures authors give due credit to other authors while referencing and it protects the academic integrity of the research community.
- D1. All research papers submitted for publication are checked with plagiarism detection software to verify its originality and find similarity percent of a research paper. And the papers failing to satisfy the mentioned criteria are sent back to the author for modification.
- D2. If plagiarism is detected in research paper just before publication, the author will be given a chance to resubmit the paper after necessary modification as suggested by the editor. However, if the editor decides plagiarism is a major issue in the research paper, it will not be considered further for publication.
- D3. If plagiarism/fake identity is suspected or detected in research paper after its publication, the research paper will be removed from website till completion of verification. In case few paragraphs are plagiarized the author will be given a chance to modify the published paper and the research paper will be restored in website after the editor’s approval.
- D4.However, if worldresearchsociety decides plagiarism/fake identity is a major issue in the published paper and it seriously violates the copyright of others then the paper will remain removed from publication and the author will be penalized and will be Blacklisted from worldresearchsociety and other Conference Organizers for lifetime. Also, it will be mentioned in journal website about the removal from publication as well as indexing services will be notified about the removal.
- D5. Authors republishing their earlier published work (self-plagiarism) will also be dealing in the same the procedure as mentioned above.
E - Declaration :
- E1- worldresearchsociety is registered under “Peoples Empowerment Trust” under Section-25 , Companies Act, 1956.
- E2- worldresearchsociety is an Independent nonprofit body whose aim to promote the Scientific Activities in India and abroad.
- E3-worldresearchsociety is not affiliated to any university.
- E4- The Editorial Board members are not the Employees of worldresearchsociety.
- E5- worldresearchsociety has all the rights to cancel the Registration at any time and withdraw the Publication if any participants/Delegates violates the rules and regulations of worldresearchsociety and will take necessary action immediately.
- E6- worldresearchsociety has all the rights reserved to publish/withdraw/ modify the paper from conference proceedings or journals at any time.
All Rights Reserved by worldresearchsociety ***